Powered By Blogger

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

I am here to express myself through my word choice sharing with you my writings that may seem like poetry but to me they are my thoughts, things I question in life or have seen in life. My mind is powerful and I allow it to take its course so be prepared when you come across my page. Some of my writings can be powerful and others just meaningful. Just know that what you read on my page may or may not of been something I personally have been through in life. I also discuss random scenario situation, or a questionable blog but I’m not confined to all of this I also have passions for sports, hair, makeup, and shopping you will see a few posts about these things as well. Stay tune and let us both enjoy this ride together.

Tunes ....

Friday, March 29, 2013

Time..

Define time to the naked eye Minutes become hours, and hours becomes days. Define time to those lifeless souls With every breath taken, another one fades away. Time is what you make it, It's what you live for It's what you let go of Time... To... Be... You... It's time to define the naked eye As you hear the tick-tock sounds echoes in the room Define time to those lifeless souls Who have lost their way and don't know where to go Every hour, every second, every breath you take Is time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hits Since July 2010

Followers