Powered By Blogger

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

I am here to express myself through my word choice sharing with you my writings that may seem like poetry but to me they are my thoughts, things I question in life or have seen in life. My mind is powerful and I allow it to take its course so be prepared when you come across my page. Some of my writings can be powerful and others just meaningful. Just know that what you read on my page may or may not of been something I personally have been through in life. I also discuss random scenario situation, or a questionable blog but I’m not confined to all of this I also have passions for sports, hair, makeup, and shopping you will see a few posts about these things as well. Stay tune and let us both enjoy this ride together.

Tunes ....

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Story

Sitting back listening to the oldies as it vibes slowly into my ears making it so damn impossible for me to hear the reality. I don't think I got the lesson on how to mend a broken heart because this love thing just ain't for me. I once had it all and just like that, it was gone don't know whats worst not answering my calls or xing me out for good.Damn I wish I could turn back the hands of time to those happier moments, and fast forward my life to what could of been. You see, I can't afford Tivo so I have to live life in the right now. And right now its over between us I just geared up for a one day war and lost on that battlefield called love. Walking pass each other like strangers on a street not even knowing my name. My heart and wounds all open for everyone to see and one these traces of memories I will leave behind. Love, has a mind of its own its too powerful even for the strongest ones to survive. Advice to you keep your heart locked down, on a deserted island where it can't be found. This right here, is my love story, something unreachable even for me to obtain and as you can see it's time for me to hang up my heart and leave behind this thing called love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hits Since July 2010

Followers