Powered By Blogger

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

I am here to express myself through my word choice sharing with you my writings that may seem like poetry but to me they are my thoughts, things I question in life or have seen in life. My mind is powerful and I allow it to take its course so be prepared when you come across my page. Some of my writings can be powerful and others just meaningful. Just know that what you read on my page may or may not of been something I personally have been through in life. I also discuss random scenario situation, or a questionable blog but I’m not confined to all of this I also have passions for sports, hair, makeup, and shopping you will see a few posts about these things as well. Stay tune and let us both enjoy this ride together.

Tunes ....

Saturday, March 8, 2014

PAST

It's all surreal these petty games we play Your heart belongs to me No one can ever take that away Moving pass the bullshit I sit and watch this crazy parade And realize this game just got real and the moves have been made Taking back what was said was a thing in the PAST All that is left to do is reminisce on all the fun we had Realizing my worth means more to be than gold I cherished the moment when you helped me to grow I am a queen low and behold I am a woman who bares all One who truly knows That I Deserve better from what you have shown My worth to me means more than gold And for that I say goodbye For our life was merely Just a thing in the PAST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hits Since July 2010

Followers